Polish Professional Wrestling Federation - polska federacja The Wrestling Game
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Pierwsza i jedyna nieoficjalna polska federacja The Wrestling Game.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  

Your previus or future RP

Go down 
2 posters
AutorWiadomość
TC1 Lukas Stanczak
Admin
Admin
TC1 Lukas Stanczak

Liczba postów : 332

Your previus or future RP Empty
PisanieTemat: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitimeSob Lis 29, 2008 11:31 am

temat o RP zaczal smigac na forum wiec tutaj mozemy wrzucac stare nasze RP z fedow badz nowe ktore chcecie by wam ocenic.. dla tych co nie pisali moze byc dobry przyklad jak pisac w przyszlosci
Powrót do góry Go down
TC1 Lukas Stanczak
Admin
Admin
TC1 Lukas Stanczak

PisanieTemat: Re: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitimeSob Lis 29, 2008 11:45 am

tu jest przyklad RP i mojej odp na to RP

A camera crew along with Todd Foreskin are making their way to Lukas' apartment to get an interview with Lukas before the start of the show. To their surprise, they find a letter written in read pinned to Lukas' front door with one of the legendary T00L dirks.

Todd: Oh yeah! T00L is back to his old self! It's been...well its been a long time since we had one of these! And to think JR isnt around to enjoy it...

Todd begins to read the letter...

In the ring tonight you'll see,
Why a technical master I be.
Off the top rope and around your neck,
Injury results in your broken wreck.
Tonight is a beginning anew,
The crowd will chant Dirk 1! Dirk 2!,
And vice grip---your through.

Todd: I can't wait until Lukas sees this! He's never encountered anything like this before...we won't mention what happened to Darkchild and Demi-god....T00L is just plain scary.
Lukas opens the door and sees Todd

Todd: Lukas have u seen this letter, it was lright here when I got here, here read it and tell me If u have any comment for it

Lukas reads the letter lookin very focused

Lukas: Well Todd, It makes me laugh, some people just lost the sense of reality, and the reality is that, T00l u can write your poems, hell u can sing Karaoke, u can preach in church but You will not break me, You will not beat me, Its just impossible, I cant even understan why are u in the title picture? But here u are, dont get me wrong I respect you, but Im not affraid of u so...

Take your note and say goodbye
Cause a Jedi will make you cry
1-2-3 is what u will hear, and then u will fall
We shall see u on the ground and me standing tall!

Lukas goes back inside
Powrót do góry Go down
TC1 Lukas Stanczak
Admin
Admin
TC1 Lukas Stanczak

PisanieTemat: Re: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitimeSob Lis 29, 2008 11:49 am

a to jedno ze starych moich RP ( w trakcie storyline)

Somewhere deep in the forrest....
Where in the hell is that house....Im wondering in this forrest for hours now.
finally Lukas spotted a little house and bright light coming out of it, so he enters, and he sees Yoda in the middle of the room
Lukas! sensed It was You I have
You just saw me enter....anyway Im here so I think I should rest now, and we can start my training in the morning
Now you must start, wait you cannot...
What!? I just arrived, I was wondering in this forrest for 6 hours, I was almost killed by F-16 size moskitos, and you want us to start now?
Clear your mind of anger You must. To destruction it leads
Seriously, since I arrived here I understood like 2 words from everything you said...Whats up with the Jedi talk dude? You should really turn the channel from Sci-fi to I dont know, maybe weather channel?

...your Training You must start now, Deep In the forrest You must go, yellow raspberry you must find, bring it here you must
What? Excusme but....What?, Are you shi....serious? how in the hell Im suppose to Find some yellow stuff, here, and In case You didnt notice, dark outside it is
concentrate You must be, Guide I will you
Oh so you will be coming with me?
Nope
Okey...so...I ask you again....how in the hell Im suppose to find it? I will be killed by some monster bear, who before he strikes will probablly say- Kill I must you, eat I must you...well thank you very much
Communicate with your mind I will, opened It must be
(to himself) communicate my a..
Go! You must now!
Im Going, Im going, geez, Relax you should, Take red pill You must(moking tone)
So Lukas left...
to be continued
*off rp, Jesus This yoda talk stuff was(is) the hardest thing I ever did...
Powrót do góry Go down
TC1 Lukas Stanczak
Admin
Admin
TC1 Lukas Stanczak

PisanieTemat: Re: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitimeSob Lis 29, 2008 11:52 am

i jeszce jedno Smile Smile obiecuje ze NARAZIE ostatnie Razz

Well Its time for a few minutes with "The Chose One" Lukas Stanczak
(people boooin)
I came out here to say something To all the Wrestlers, all the stuff, cleaning people, popcorn selling trash in CSW and to all of you Idiots out here. Thing is that I can see you your eyes and I can see how jelous you are when you look at me, and still no One here is showing me the respect that I well deserve. I know that you are affraid of me, so I wrote a Lil song for you that you can sing every day, and it will show you that " The Chosen One" is not a bad guy after all, and it goes like this
" Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream
Beat "The Chosen One" in the ring ooooh its just a dream
Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream
So skilled, So fast, So Powerfull, He can't be a human being
Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream
Just like "The Chosen One" thats who I wanna beeeee"
You see Im not a bad guy, I just gave you the best song ever, and Its just shows you how gifted I am, I can be whoever I wnat to be, Im trully "The Chosen One"
And Its all because I got Strenght, I got Charisma, I got Speed, I got everything what GOD NEEEEEEEEDS!!!!
Powrót do góry Go down
` ExiT .^

` ExiT .^

Liczba postów : 1052

PisanieTemat: Re: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitimeSob Lis 29, 2008 11:55 am

ej a mozna Z PPWF Tez dawac;)?
Powrót do góry Go down
http://www.Mr.Matthew.to.mistrz.pl/
TC1 Lukas Stanczak
Admin
Admin
TC1 Lukas Stanczak

PisanieTemat: Re: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitimeSob Lis 29, 2008 11:58 am

no mozna, ten topic jest po to by ludzie wrzucali swoje RP reszta mogla ocenic cos doradzic ewentualnie i po to ze ci co nie wiedza o RP za duzo moga podpatrzec i sie pod uczyc troche
Powrót do góry Go down
` ExiT .^

` ExiT .^

Liczba postów : 1052

PisanieTemat: Re: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitimeSob Lis 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Ja bym podal ale nie chce ujawniać go przed gala:P
Powrót do góry Go down
http://www.Mr.Matthew.to.mistrz.pl/
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Your previus or future RP   Your previus or future RP I_icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

Your previus or future RP
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1

Permissions in this forum:Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach
Polish Professional Wrestling Federation - polska federacja The Wrestling Game :: Talk Arena :: Your WG stuff-
Skocz do: